Whether recovering from cardiac surgery, complex cardiac procedures, recent diagnosis of a heart condition or heart failure, cardiac patients typically have a long road to recovery. They certainly don’t need the added stress of having to leave their familiar environment to visit multiple doctors’ offices and hospitals for follow up care.
Corrielus Cardiac Care Management will meet the follow-up care needs of cardiac patients who are:
- Post cardiothoracic surgery
- Post MI with life Vest monitoring
- Post complex structural heart procedures like TAVR…
- Post complex cardiac ablation procedures, pacemaker insertion
- Post LVAD
- Post heart failure hospitalization
For Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities
Enjoy the benefits of providing current residents as well as those considering a move to the facility a comprehensive cardiac care management program on site. Corrielus Cardiac Care Management’s customized services will allow the facility to control costs by mitigating the need for transportation and allocated staff to accompany residents to their outside office visits.
- On-site cardiovascular consultation for cardiac patients
- Complex anticoagulation management
- Remote consultation services using HIPPA compliant Telemedicine Technology.
- In-house heart failure program geared toward decreasing hospital readmissions
- On-site EKG and cardiac diagnostic studies including On-Demand studies
- Specialized cardiac nutritional management.
- In-house cardiac rehabilitation in collaboration with staff physical therapists
In addition, we will customize education and training programs for your staff to sharpen their skills at risk stratifying cardiac patients admitted into the facility.
For Medical Practices
Corrielus Cardiac Care Management will provide your practice with the ability to offer an expanded range of services and capabilities. We provide on-site comprehensive cardiac consultation with the goal of meeting the needs of each individual patient.
- Improved patient compliance and access to specialty care
- Patients get to see the specialist in the familiar surrounding of your office
- Interactive collaboration with specialist on patient care
- On-site cardiovascular diagnostic testing including On-Demand studies
- Consultation notes and diagnostic reports are available on the same day
- Medicare annual wellness exam
- Most insurance plans are accepted
Corrielus Cardiac Care Management represents a convenient method to improve patient care and achieve CMS driven quality outcomes while generating income for your practice with no capital investment. We provide our own personnel and equipment on a day and time that is convenient for you and your staff. You maintain control of your patients and benefit from immediate results.